Thursday, July 14, 2011

does anyone remember...

malibu grand prix, the arcade, mini-golfing, and go-karting place 30 mins outside of the city? It's like a Boomers for all the so-cal ppls. My sister wanted to go because she had all these tickets and wanted to buy food with them. We brought our mom and my bro. Not much to say about this place except there seems to be the place to be for high schoolers. My sis hit the 1000 ticket jackpot at the fishing game. Everyone whose been to Dave and Busters should recognize the gigantic wheel that you "spin" to pretend you're catching a fish. My brother and I spent a lot of time searching the floor for dropped tokens and tickets! Haha I found so many and the first one I found I played that slap the button to stop the light at the jackpot spot to win a lot of tickets and I hit the jackpot! I can't imagine how many times I've played that game before in different arcades and I've never ever got the jackpot. Today was our lucky day! We spent all our tickets on food. Lol. Then we went mini-golfing. My mom really sucks at this game and I got a hole-in one! I got 3rd place and I feel super cheated. Towards the end we just walked over and played at holes with pretty structures. I feel like 18 holes is a bit much because it gets pretty boring after awhile, I don't know how anyone can stand the whole 18 rounds of real golf where there isn't even any interesting chutes and holes to get the ball through.

First spin! 1000 tickets baby!
This is how 1000 tickets look like just spilling all over the floor.
Included this because it's such an artisy photo of my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment