Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SF SF SF...

so I haven't been posting lately because I've been too busy hanging out with my mom and cleaning my room. lets just say San Francisco isn't very welcoming. The first thing that happens when I get back here is that it started raining and then my room started leaking! My room is on the ground floor and to see my room leaking is pretty bad. With all the stuff in my room from SD and the years of clutter in my room it was a hassle trying to clean the leakage up. Moving back has started a massive clean up in my house, trying to donate and throw away years of untouched stuff is taking a long time, especially when my grandma goes through all the stuff and just keeps taking stuff back... I feel like my mom and my grandma are both hoarders and keep just random items throughout the house as decoration. I just kept chanting "throw it away" and if they could outshout me then they could keep it. They kept nothing. haha.

My sisters mention I haven't showed any scrapbooking related stuff. I will once I clean up my scrapbooking area!

1 comment:

  1. I think we've established that you received the hoarder gene as well!

    ReplyDelete